Moneck Payment Solutions offer the best credit card processing solution for a Service-based business with many payment method and options for speed up the payment processing online, offline and on-schedule. Get started today by submitting your business information online on the right sidebar, our service-based merchant consultant will contact you to help you get started immediately.
The fastest-growing segment of credit card use today is in “card-not-present” transactions in which a customer provides credit card information by telephone, by invoice, or by written agreement. Both “face-to-face” and “card-not-present” transactions occur in the service-based industry.
When operating a service based business it is important to know how to evaluate and choose the right credit card processing solution. On a daily basis, FDIS Moneck payment solutions consult with service based business owners of all sizes to help them choose the best credit card payment solution.
Moneck Payment Solutions provide payment-processing solutions for all types of service-based businesses such as:
- Air Conditioning & Heating (HVAC)
- Landscaping and Pool Service
- Consultant Services
- Membership Organizations
- Financial Services
- Schools and Government
- Cable and Utility
- Construction and Remodel
- Programmers, Web Design, Promotional Print, & Graphic Artist
- Marketing, SEO, and Staffing Services
- Computer Repair and IT services
Merchant accounts for service-based business owners allow for processing payments through terminals, cloud web-based payment gateways, mobile devices, or through Point of Sale systems (POS).
The six most common areas to consider in selecting Moneck Payment Solutions for a service-based merchant account solution are as follows:
- Ease of Use
- Security & Fraud Prevention
Moneck Payment Solutions’ payment processing solutions are also tailored to address the 12 most critical merchant service needsvfor a service-based merchant account.
- Next Day Funding – Receive your money the following business day. It is critical to receive your money promptly.
- One Point Billing – Save time and money by consolidating Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express into one merchant statement, and funding source.
- Online Reporting – Easily keep track and reconcile your credit card transactions daily. Reconcile and manage payment processing from anywhere Internet is accessible. Free training and support.
- Recur Payments – Provide repeat customers the convenience and speed of automatically charging their card on file. Establish monthly, weekly, or bi-weekly recurring payment options for various programs, products, and services.
- Mobile Processing – When making sales away from your storefront have the option to process payments through an iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Integrate all processing into one main merchant account for easier reporting and reconciliation.
- Payment by Phone, Invoice, or Mail Order – Use any one of our payment gateways solutions to physically key in transactions from over the phone, from an agreement, from an invoice, or by mail order. A true PCI Compliant solution. Process, store, and retrieve customer credit card information and payment history from the cloud. Reduce liability and remove all customer credit card information and payment history from your physical location(s). Access all sorts of payment activity and customer specific payment processing reports. Reconcile and manage payment processing from anywhere the Internet is accessible. Free training and support.
- Electronic Invoicing – Go paperless and save on postage. Brand your invoices and send them vial email. Your customer can click a pay link and enter their credit card information online and process their payment electronically. You receive notification of payment and receive funds into your merchant account. You can track payments through an online gateway.
- Check Processing – Save time and money with making trips to the bank, waiting in line, and paying staff to deposit checks. Instead, process checks electronically at your office and receive funds in the merchant bank account within 24-48 hours.
- End of Month Billing – Elect to pay the credit card processing costs all at once at the end of the month versus on a daily basis.
- QuickBooks – Integrate all payment processing transactions directly into Quick Books Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
- Business Quick Cash Advance – Easy access to working capital fund’s to enhance and grow your business.
- Customer Service – 24/7 Live customer support and a dedicated assigned service-based merchant consultant to provide assistance and support. Free programming of new & existing terminal devices.
Regardless of whether you are a small service based business or a high volume service based business, we
have the perfect payment solution to help you accept all types of credit and debit cards.